We use the term "cookies" to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
Cookies are managed by web servers. The lifetime of a cookie may vary, as it depends on the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used exclusively for a single session (so-called "session cookies") and are no longer retained from the moment the user leaves the website. Some cookies are retained and reused each time the user returns to that website (i.e. "persistent cookies"). However, cookies can be deleted by the user at any time through the browser settings.
In addition to the cookies set by the Supplier's Platform, certain sections of content on the Platform may be provided through third parties, in which case these cookies are referred to as "third party cookies".
Cookies are used to provide users of the Online Store with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interest of each user, namely to:
- improving the use of navigation in the Online Store, including by identifying any errors that occur during the visit / use of the Platform by Utilizers;
- providing anonymous statistics on how the Platform is used by the Client.
- anticipation of possible services/goods that will be provided in the future/made available to users through the Platform, depending on the services/products accessed.
Cookies allow the memorization of certain settings / preferences set by the Utilizatorii of the Online Store, as well as but not limited to:
- the language in which a website is viewed.
- the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed.
- keeping options for various products (measure, model, their brand, etc.) in the shopping cart.
By using / visiting the Platform , cookies may be placed for the following purposes:
- Website performance cookies. Through this type of cookies, the preferences of the user are stored in the Platform, so that setting the preferences again in case of subsequent visit to the Platform is no longer necessary.
- User analysis cookies. These cookies inform us if a certain userhas previously visited / used the Platform, such cookies being used only for statistical purposes.
- Cookies for geo targetting. These cookies are used by a software that establishes the country of origin of the user of the Platform. The same ads will be received regardless of the language selected.
- Registration cookies. When you register on the Platform, cookies are generated that store this approach. The servers use these cookies to show us the account with which you are registered and whether you have permission for a particular service. Also, the use of these cookies allows us to associate any comment posted on the Website with the username of the account used. If the "keep me registered" option has not been selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted at the time of the end of the browsing session.
- Cookies of advertising Suppliers. These cookies allow a User to find out how to view an online advertisement, its type and the time elapsed since the moment of viewing that advertising message. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the viewed content, not about the users.
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows the browser to be recognized. This Platform recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
If the computer or technical equipment used for browsing the Platform is used by more than one person, the setting for deleting individual browsing data may be considered each time the browser is closed.
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make the Platform difficult to visit, entailing limitations on its usability.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a particular website.
All modern browsers offer the possibility to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the "options" section or in the "preferences" menu of the browser.