The Supplier offers the possibility to place an Order for Products in the following way:
- by accessing the platform from the computer;
- by accessing the platform on your phone or tablet.
In order to make an order, the Customer can register an active account. An Order within the Platform can also be made by a User without an active Account.
The Customer assumes that placing the order involves making the payment of the price prior to confirming the Order and providing details regarding the manner and place intended for delivery of the Products.
The Supplier cannot be held liable for information entered erroneously by the Client and/or user, from which delays or impossibility of delivery may arise. At the same time, in this case, the Supplier cannot be held liable for any possible damage suffered by the Customer and/or the User as a result of the delay in the delivery of the Order.
The Supplier may refuse an Order, subject to the transmission of prior notification to the Customer and/or the User, without any obligations between the Parties and without the possibility for the Client and/or the User to be able to claim damages, in any of the following situations:
- failure / invalidation of the Transaction;
- non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the Client/User's card of the Transaction, made by bank transfer;
- incomplete or incorrect data provided by the Client and/or user;
- the activity of the Client and/or the User may cause damage to the Platform and/or to the Commercial Partners.
- there are reasonable suspicions that the Client / User places Orders solely for the purpose of accumulating certain benefits offered by the Platform (i.e. does not honor the Orders later, canceling them or not paying the Product Price).
- there are reasonable suspicions of possible fraud on the part of the Customer or the User regarding the method of payment of the Product Price.
Even if it has taken all measures to ensure that the information presented on the Platform is accurate and correct, the Supplier cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracies that may occur in the completion by the Customer and/or the User of the forms in the Platform for completing the Order. The Customer and/or the User are responsible for the correctness and completeness of the information they provide within the forms available on the Platform.
If a Product ordered by the Customer / User can no longer be delivered / provided by the Supplier for any reason, we undertake to inform the Customer / User of this fact, either by phone or by email and if the Customer / User has paid prior to this information the value of the Product, to return to the Client’s bank account the value of the Product, within a maximum of 14 days from the date on which the Supplier became aware of this fact or from the date on which the Client / User expressly expressed his/her intention to exit the Distance Contract.
The Supplier reserves the right to establish a minimum value threshold of the Order, for which the delivery of the Product / Products could be offered free of charge, a decision that is at the Supplier's discretion and will be communicated to the Customer / User through the Platform.
The Supplier reserves the right to cancel product orders that are displayed on the Platform as a result of technical errors or that, due to technical errors, present manifestly erroneous / derisory prices for products.
The Supplier will notify the Customer / User by email about the status of the Order (i.e. initiating and taking over the Order, sending and picking up the package, etc.).
By placing the Order, the Customer and/or the User certify that they have reached the age of 18.