Grand Voltage leads the way in innovation, providing an extensive array of meticulously crafted products designed for medium and high voltage applications, showcasing our dedication to revolutionizing electric substations and overhead lines for enhanced innovation, efficiency, and dependability. Our offerings span a wide spectrum of products, from intricately engineered post insulators ensuring optimal insulation to robust suspension and tension insulators capable of withstanding mechanical stress. Our insulator strings are the bedrock of reliability in critical electrical systems, while advanced switch disconnectors offer impeccable control over circuits. Our cutting-edge transformers and generators redefine energy distribution with unmatched efficiency and dependability. Additionally, our forward-looking approach to energy management is manifested in our energy storage solutions, ensuring efficiency and stability. Embrace sustainable progress through our pioneering charging stations, driving the electric vehicle revolution.
1) Standby power: The max power available during a variable electrical power sequence, under the stated operating conditions, for which a generating set is capable of delivering in the event of a utility power outage. Overloading isn’t permissible.
2) Prime Power: The maximum power which a generating set is capable of delivering continuously whilst supplying a variable electrical load. Average load should be 70%. The generator can be overloaded 10% for 1 hour per 12 hrs.
- CUMMINS heavy duty diesel engine - 12V / 24 V starter and charge alternator - Replaceable air, fuel and oil filters - Mechanical governor control - Tropical type radiator - Flexible fuel hose - Oil drain valve and extension hose - Industrial type silencer and steel compensator - Maintenance-free starter battery - Water jacket heater - 1500 rpm engine speed
SOUND PROOF CANOPY AND CHASSIS
- Convenient design for easy lifting and carrying - High standard sound proof canopy design - Modular design with easily removable nuts - bolts - Lockable doors - Transparent window for watching Control Panel - Electrostatic powder painted, providing protection against harsh weather conditions - Emergency STOP button - Fuel tank inside the chassis - Anti-vibration wedges (engine - chassis and chassis – ground)
- IP 21-23 Protection Standard - H Insulation Class - 50 Hz Frequency - 4 pole brushless synchronous type alternator - Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) - 400/230V AC Output Voltage - 1500 rpm
- Thermal magnetic CB (for automatic models) - Super Silent Canopy - Mobile Generator Sets - Automatic fuel filling system - Synchronization panel - 3 Pole and 4 Pole ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) - Fuel Heater, Oil Heater - External fuel tank and automatic fuel filling system - Fuel - water separator filter - Remote monitoring and control system